Studyvisit Canada October 2007
|Why a study visit?
The organisers of this project have the experience that International collaboration has a far bigger chance to be successful when teachers / coordinators in the participating schools have a physical meeting to get to know each other and to experience learning together.
16 Dutch teachers visit their colleagues in Canada:
To enhance the ownership and commitment a study visit to Calgary, Canada is embedded in this Science and Math project.
Before the actual start of the developing learning materials the facilitators of this project will organize a preparatory visit for Dutch teachers to Calgary in October 2007 (13 – 21 October 2007)
The study visit program contains:
* A fully facilitated study travel
* A plenary kick-off day at SMART in Calgary and a PD-day with Canadian teachers
* School visit to participating schools in the wider Calgary Area
* Hotel or home stay with twin teachers
* Professional development on SMART Technologies / interactive white boards
* Planning of creation of new learning objects and one learning arrangement in the Science and Math domain using interactive SMART boards
|Saturday October 13th 2007|
|Sunday October 14th 2007|
|Monday October 15th 2007|
|Tuesday October 16th 2007|
|Wednesday October 17th 2007|
|Thursday October 18th 2007|
|Friday October 19th 2007|
|Saturday October 20th 2007|
|Sunday October 21st 2007|